Listed below are all of our fees for each part of the School, including extras, for the academic year 2019/20.
Fees for 2019/20
£19,800 per annum
£6,600 per term
£38,799 per annum
£12,933 per term
(including 3 meals a day and laundry)
£15,123 per annum
£5,041 per term
For children in the Nursery attending initially on an agreed part-time basis as set out in offer letters, the fees will be charged on a pro rata basis.
*From September 2019 we are offering full-time nursery places with wraparound from 7.30am-6pm. Please click here for further information.
For children in the Nursery, we will accept work-place Child Care Vouchers, providing that this has been agreed in advance with the Bursary. We do not accept payments under the Tax-Free Childcare scheme
Please note that the fees are set on the basis of an annual charge. It is only for the convenience of parents that we collect this annual fee in 3 equal installments. Each installment is due for payment by the first day of term.
SUPPLEMENTARY CHARGES OR EXTRAS
The following items will usually be charged as supplemental to the Fees:
- CCF - Third to Sixth Forms - £55.00 per annum to be included in the Michaelmas Term bill
- Co-curricular activities such as trips and visits, including those taking place during the school day
- School coach fares
- Before and After School Care for Preparatory School children will be paid for when booking online
- Additional charges incurred by the School in providing for the special educational needs of your child
- Other costs notified to you by the School
Parents will be billed directly for charges for individual music lessons, LAMDA tuition and optional sports coaching by the respective tutors.
Surcharge for Late Payment
It is the Governors’ policy that a surcharge will be levied on late payments. For 2019/20, this payment is set at £100 where fees are not received by the first day of each term and £100 for each calendar month thereafter.
A monthly payment scheme is available via School Fee Plan (SFP) using the link below