The Pre-Preparatory School classes are organised as follows:
- The Nursery Class has its own self-contained Nursery garden and entrance so even our smallest children feel safe and secure. There is a fully qualified teacher and nursery assistant for this class.
- There are two Reception classes, two Year One Classes and two Year Two classes. There is one teacher for each class and a total of five fully qualified and experienced teaching assistants to give additional support throughout the School.
- The School also has a Specialist Teacher for Learning Development and Music.
- Overall, the School is led by Mrs Sarah Wilson, Headmistress with assistance from the Deputy Headmistress.
- Transition to the Preparatory School is by entrance exam and children take this alongside outside applicants in the Lent (Spring) term.