Brentwood School is an excellent place to work and extremely well-located. Our 72-acre site with picturesque grounds and state of the art facilities make for a wonderful and inspiring learning and working environment. In fact, an article in the Telegraph in August 2018 referred to it as the ninth best to raise a family in the UK. We are a mere 40 minutes to London from Brentwood station and 20 minutes from Shenfield station, and with Crossrail due for completion in 2018, passengers will be able to reach Central & West London without having to change. We are in the centre of Brentwood and a walk away from all the cultural, retail, gastronomic and nightlife facilities it has to offer. To find out more about the local area, click here.
As an academic institution we recognise the importance of investing in our people and the value of continuing professional development.
- Competitive salary
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Optional subsidised private health care
- Free School lunches during term time*
- Free Brentwood School Sports Centre membership*
- Free on-site parking*
- The dedication and commitment of colleagues
- Pleasant working environment, School grounds and atmosphere
- The excellent attitude and behaviour of the pupils
- Small class sizes
- Outstanding resources
- Free tickets to all of our regular high quality concerts, musicals, shows, recitals and other entertainment held at School
- The high level of pastoral care and parental support
- A broad academic and co-curricular programme