We teach more than 300 swimmers at 10 different ability levels throughout the year.
Our term-time group swimming lessons are designed to be flexible and affordable with prices starting from as little as £68.00 per course (prices vary depending on course length).
Our qualified and experienced teachers follow Swim England's National "Learn to Swim Teaching Plan". Swimming isn't just a healthy and enjoyable activity, it is also an important life-saving skill so if you think your children are ready to take the plunge, read on for further information.
Find out more about the following:
Sports Centre Tour
- Swimming lesson pupils are given priority over new joiners when booking onto other lessons and courses.
- Pupils are taught by Friendly, Experienced and Qualified Swimming Instructors.
- Lessons are planned and designed by swimming experts in accordance with Swim England "Learn to Swim" framework.
- All sessions are lifeguarded
- Excellent facilities and equipment
- Free Coloured Swimming Hats (1 per level)
- Pupils can be awarded Swim England Certificates and Badges
Swimming Lesson Stages
The following list shows the stages that your child can follow on their journey to becoming a strong and competent swimmer.
- Duckling Lessons are available to 3 and half to 4 year olds.
- Swimming Lessons are available to children from 4 years+
- Development Lessons are available for older children who want to learn or improve their swimming ability.
- Stroke Technique and Swim Fit Lessons are available to older children who are competent at swimming but want to improve their technique and fitness.
- For older competent swimmers, we offer the Royal Life Saving Society (RLSS) Rookie Lifeguarding Course (for 8 years +) or the National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) (for 16 years +).
Swim Lesson Timetable
Alternatively email [email protected].