Brentwood School is an excellent place to work and extremely well-located. Our 75-acre site with picturesque grounds and state-of-the-art facilities makes a wonderful and inspiring learning and working environment.
We are a mere 40 minutes to London from Brentwood station and 20 minutes from Shenfield station, and with Crossrail due for completion in 2023, passengers will be able to reach Central and West London without having to change. We are in the centre of Brentwood and a walk away from all the cultural, retail, gastronomic and nightlife facilities it has to offer. Discover more about the local area.
Investing in our Staff
As an academic institution, we recognise the importance of investing in our people and the value of continuing professional development.
- Competitive salary
- Generous contributory pension scheme (and part of the Teachers' Pension Scheme)
- Optional subsidised private healthcare
- Free School lunches during term time*
- Employee Support Programme
- Cashplan scheme with discounts for hundreds of high street and online brands
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Brentwood School Sports Centre membership*
- Free on-site parking*
- Investment in people - a thorough PDP (appraisal) system
- Outstanding support for PGCE/NQT/RQT
- An innovative and ambitious Research & Development programme
- Warm working environment, stunning school grounds and positive culture
- Membership of a House and opportunity to take part in House activities (e.g. House Music/Football/Netball/Hockey/Tennis staff competitions)
- The excellent attitude and behaviour of the pupils
- Small class sizes
- Outstanding resources
- Free tickets to all of our regular high-quality concerts, musicals, shows, recitals and other entertainment held at School
- The high level of pastoral care and parental support
- A broad academic and co-curricular programme
- The dedication and commitment of colleagues
- Pleasant working environment, School grounds and atmosphere
- Equal Opportunities Policy for Staff | PDF (143KB)
- Recruitment Selection and Disclosures Policy | PDF (210KB)
- Recruitment of Volunteers Policy | PDF (170KB)
- Whole School Safeguarding Policy | PDF (570KB)
- Gender Pay Report | PDF (100KB)
To discuss School vacancies or gain further information please contact Mrs Jo Faulkner, Head of HR by phone or by using our online form below.
Please also note an online search will be carried out on all shortlisted candidates as part of our pre-recruitment checks in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education 2023.
|Mrs Jo Faulkner|
|Head of HR|
Middleton Hall Lane
|Contact: [email protected]|